Hands up who has a little one who loves jumping in puddles? And muddy puddles at that?!
Yep, Peppa Pig and Friends have a lot to answer for don’t they!
Callum is a huge fan, and no matter what he is wearing, if he sees a puddle, he’s drawn to it like a magnet and has to run and jump right into the middle of it to see how high he can make it splash.
It often ends in a soggy Callum, usually followed with a giggle fit that lasts some time! It’s very funny to watch, and lovely to hear!
So, imagine my delight when Allergy UK contacted us to find out if we’d like to be part of ‘Give it some welly’ this year.
Have you ever heard of it before?
(Photo credit: Allergy UK)
Back in November 2013, Allergy UK came up with a new concept in raising money for allergies, by creating ‘Give it some welly’. The idea behind it was to get children and adults alike to join in whilst having lots of fun. It grew in popularity last year, and now it is back for this year by popular demand!
Fancy raising some money too?
You could do some or all of the following to ‘Give it some welly’ and have fun whilst raising vital funds:
- Fill a welly with coins and see how much you could pack in!
- Welly wanging – always a big hit with kids
- Welly puddle jumping competition – who can make the biggest splashes
- Welly coffee morning – all attendees must be wearing wellies to take part
- Welly day at school – all/ as many pupils to wear their wellies all day during lessons, and donate £1 to take part!
How would you like to win some fab new wellies either for you or your little one?!
(photo credit: Quality Wellies)
You could be the proud owner of these funky wellies by answering a simple question!
QUESTION: What colour coat is the lady lying in the grass wearing?
To find out, simply visit http://www.qualitywellies.co.uk
How to enter
Comment on this post with your answer to enter the competition!
For extra chances to win, you can:
- Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/TheIntolerantGourmand
- Like Allergy UK facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/allergyuk
- Like our twitter page – https://www.twitter.com/intolerantg
- Like Allergy UK twitter page – https://www.twitter.com/allergyuk1
- Like our instagram page – https://instagram.com/intolerantgourmand
Be sure to tag/ comment to let us know it is you, using #giveitsomewelly
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes on Friday 30th October at midnight, UK time. Any entries after this time will not count.
- You must be resident in mainland UK to enter.
- The competition will be run simultaneously across multiple web pages.
- The winner will be formally notified by email. We ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email. If confirmation is not received, the prize may be re-allocated.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries, and contacted by Allergy UK.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- Allergy UK will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part.
- The winner will be able to choose 1 pair of wellies (either adult or children’s) in the size of their choice from the Evercreatures range offered by Quality Wellies.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation other than the partner giveaway company, who will be supplying the prize.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 3 November. Prizes will be despatched directly by Quality Wellies on w/c 9 October 2015.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this free prize draw.
- The promoter of the free prize draw is: Allergy UK, Planwell House, LEFA Business Park, Edgington Way, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5BH.
An added bonus!
The Quality Wellies team have kindly offered my readers 10% off the wellies in their neoprene wellies range!
Check out the fab range here: http://www.qualitywellies.co.uk/neoprene-wellies.php
(This excludes any boots already on offer and is valid until the end of October 2015)
HAVE FUN AND GET SPLASHING! :)