It’s award season in the blogging world and a time to celebrate the truly amazing talented bloggers out there!
Blogging is pretty special, not just because it is a way of getting your voice out there, but also because it introduces you to an amazing community that all look out for each other.
I started blogging as a means to release some of the extreme stress being experienced during Callum’s fight, diagnosis and now ongoing treatment. It was a way of stopping me becoming depressed.
But, it became so very much more!
I’ve made some very special friends that I hold very dear to me, and now help share the journey we are on, giving me confidence and supporting me when I need it most.
I’m so grateful to the blogging world, they are the extra family you never realised you needed, until you have a really tough day, log on to your social media, and become immersed in a whole new world.
There are so many amazing blogs out there to choose from so this selection was tough!
My nominations go to:
- Blog of the Year – A Mummy Too
- Best pregnancy – The Olivers Mad House
- Best Baby blog – The Unmumsy Mum
- Best Pre school blog – Edspire
- Best School Days Blog – Who’s the Mummy
- Best Food Blog – A Mummy Too (I’d love to be considered for this category too!)
- Best Lifestyle blog – Honest Mum
- Bets Blog Writer – Mummy Tries
- Best Use of Photography - Le Coin de Mel
- Best use of video – Free From Fairy
- Best New Blog – A cheeky little request to consider my little blog seeing as it relaunched only 3 months ago!
So there you have it, my selection of blogs that I would love to see you consider too for the MADs!